Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Organizing the Artist

Yesterday, we were given lessons on getting organized.
Primarily it’s because of an incident between me and my boss that prompted our Top Management to make it a mandate to all managers.
We were supposed to start today to at least make small efforts on getting organized.
We were made to commit things we would change in order to get a more organized working environment.
Last night I started by creating folders in my hard drive, sorting my files and labeling them one by one. Today, I organized my folders and cleaned my drawers, throwing everything unnecessary.
I just hope that I did not throw anything valuable or things I might look for in the future.
The day ended with very little of my original task done, but I feel I was able to unburden myself of trash, and somehow looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...