Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Greens Vegetarian Cafe

I started dieting on the last week of November.  Now I eat less and less carbohydrates and more of fruits and vegetables.  Whenever we go out with friends I make sure that the place were going to has a salad section on their menu.  I tried the salad at Momo, on Ayala Triangle and at UCC in Forbes Town Center.

Lately I'm on the look out for healthier food and the best places to have them.  I checked out Spot.ph list of the best vegetarian restaurants in Manila.  Topping their list is Greens at Scout Castor in Quezon City.

Been wanting to go there since last week, but when I called, they open at 12:00nn on a Sunday, which was a bit late for my 8:00 am appointment with my relatives.  Instead, we went to Sonya's in Tagaytay.

Today was the perfect time for us, and we were not disappointed.

Our meal started with the Cheesy Tofu for the appetizer and the Mix Green Salad.






 We chose the fresh tomato and basil pasta from their selection.



 Their Vegetarian Sisig is one of their bestseller.



 The most popular in their menu and a definite must try is their vegetarian barbecue.



 Freshly squeezed citrus juices are truly refreshing.  Dalandan has a sweeter taste than the Dayap.



Not included in the picture are the soups that we had which were pumpkin and minestrone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...