52. Have Vigan Empanada and Okoy at Plaza Burgos
Go Museum Hopping on a Calesa
54. Burgos Museum
55. Archibishop Palace and Museum
56. Crisologo Museum
57. Visit Sta. Maria Church and Bell Tower at Bantay
58. Visit St. Pauls Cathedral
59. Try your hands at making your own burnay at Paburnayan
Some pictures were grabbed from:
Travelling to Sagada is now made more convenient with a direct bus from CODA Lines . Operation started just last October, and they boast of...
The year has just started, and I have been constantly traveling all the weekends that passed. We spent New Year in Baguio, followed buy a tr...
We are big fans of eat all you can buffets. Name it, chances are, we've tried them! Of all the places we've eaten, our most valu...
Being the Chief Designer, each thematic room is a challenge. One work afternoon, I was called by my boss for another Design Challenge. He ...
--> View of Manila by Night Unfortunately, I still need to report for work on a Sunday. Once a month, we take turns on insp...