Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Around the Philippines

I realized just now, that I have actually spent my holiday vacation in the 3 major regions of the country.
I attended the Giant Lantern Festival in San Fernando, Pampanga in Luzon, Christmas Day in Cebu, Visayas, New Years Eve in Zamboanga, Mindanao, and going back to Cebu on New Years Day, and eventually to Manila the next day.

All thanks to Cebu Pacific that allowed me to break down my flight enabling us to visit more cities.

Read about it on my previous blogs.


A Tour of Pampanga and the Giant Lantern Festival 2012



Christmas Day in Cebu I Will Never Forget, and Almost Regret



Christmas at the Asia's Latin City, ZAMBOANGA!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...