It has been my strategy in coping up with a lot of challenges in my life.
The summary of learning from the official website is enough to guide you through the process.
HealthYou are a magnet attracting to you all things, via the signal you are emitting through your thoughts and feelings.
To open yourself up and become a powerful magnet to wellness and health from wherever you are now:
- Love yourself! Deeply, profoundly! Make lists of all the wonderful things about you. Add to it every day.
- Free yourself of any past resentments or disappointments you may be holding about you.
- Let go of any and all resentments from the past you may be holding of everyone and everything.
- See yourself as completely well in your mind and visualize yourself doing things in a complete state of perfect health.
- Do not speak of your illness, or disease with others.
- Love and appreciate everything and everyone, and especially yourself.
- Know you have the power within you to heal yourself.
- Never criticize or blame yourself or anyone else for anything.
- Be grateful for the wellbeing that is coming to you.
- See yourself as only well.
- Be happy, knowing that in your state of happiness your body is healing itself.
- As you appreciate, as you love, as you are happy, as you are grateful, you are summoning wellbeing and it is pouring through your body and disease is vanishing in the moment.
- Laugh! Hire funny movies or recall any memories that make you laugh. Laugh your way back to health.
- Make lists every day of all the things you are grateful for, including being grateful for your healing and complete wellbeing.
- You must do whatever you can to remove your attention from disease.
- Distract yourself from thoughts of disease, and put all of your focus and attention on doing things that make you feel good.
- Make your happiness the number one thing in your life.
- Resist nothing, love everything!
- Know that there is no such thing as incurable.
- As you love completely and feel the joy within you, disease cannot exist.
- Know and accept that you are perfect as you are right now.