Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Balik Alindog Program: 70 Days After

January 18, 2013 was the day I committed myself to my 70 day Balik Alindog Program. Back then my measurements were:

Weight: 76.5kg
Waist: 37.5inches

My measurement today:
Weight: 72.5kg
Waist: 34 inches

Lost 8.8 lbs and 3.5 inches off my waist in 70 days.

I would say adherance is about 80%, the reason why my TSC score is not as good:

18 minute running distance: 2.7km vs. 4.8km target
Max Push-up: 50 vs. 50 target
Max Pull-up: 0 vs. 20 target.

This means that i need to balance my strength training focusing on arms, back and shoulders. Also, i need to push myself more in the running category.

Just renewed my gym membership, and I'm looking forward to the next 70 day result!

2 comments:

  1. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    Feel free to surf to my website Identity and access management solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I do not гeaԁ post оn blogs, but ӏ wish to say thаt this write-up very ρressured me to trу аnd do it!
    Youг writing ѕtуle haѕ been surprised me.
    Thanks, vеry niсе aгtіcle.

    Hегe is my weblog; purchase hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts