Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Best Meals of April 2013

I was browsing through the photos stored on my phone and was surprised on how many food shots I've taken.  Just to give you an idea, here are my noteworthy meals for April.

April 25, 2013

SOI11
Found this Thai street food stand at the corner of Batangas St. and Rockefeller St. in Makati while I was stuck in traffic.  They have a good selection of toppings and other Thai favorites.


Pad Thai and Chicken and Sausage Rice
Soi11
Victoria Court
I went to stay at Victoria Court North EDSA and saw their food promo for the month.  It's a fishmelt (fish topped with melted cheese) over a pesto pasta.  For 250 pesos, it serves two with soup and drink.


Fish Melt with Pesto Pasta at Victoria Court


April 23, 2013

Ping Yang Hotpot
This Hotpot/Dimsum place had been at the corner of Adriatico St. and Nakpil St. in Malate for as long as I can remember.  This was my first time to actually eat here.  The hotpot package at 850php is good enough to feed 4 persons.  In our case, it fed 2 with a because of our big appetite.

Fried Dumplings at Ping Yang Hotpot
April 21, 2013

Buddy's
Their Kalayaan Ave. Makati branch is one of our after mass favorites.  We missed their Lechon Paksiw, and added the Pansit Miki Bihon and Embotido to complete the experience.


Pansit Miki Bihon at Buddy's


Embotido at Buddy's
Lechon Paksiw at Buddy's
April 20, 2013

Go!Kizip Adriatico St. Malate
Bibimbap at Go!Kizip

April 19, 2013

Golden Bay Seafood Restaurant, Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Pasay City
Although I was not able to take pictures of the actual dish served, it was a great experience to get a taste of an 11 course lauriat that was supposed to worth 16k per table.


April 11, 2013

8065 Bag.net, Estrella St. San Antonio Village, Makati
We're a reguar at this establishment, but when I checked in at foursquare (an Iphone application), I was informed that It's been a year since my last visit.


Kare-kareng bagnet at 8065 Bag.net

April 9, 2013

Go!Kizip Adriatico St. Malate
It was my best friend who introduced me to this Korean Restaurant.  On this visit, we reminisced the time we ordered Soju at a Korean Convenience Store and drinking it at the cash register like softdrinks years back. 


Soju, better taken cautiously with spicy Korean food at Go!Kizip

April 6, 2013

Darayonan Lodge, Coron, Palawan
Of all the dishes we tried on this visit to Coron, the most memorable would be this Pinangat sa Kamias, served at Darayonan Lodge.


Darayonan Lodge Famous Pinangat sa Kamias

April 4, 2013

Go!Kizip Malate
This is my first time at this establishment.  Korean food is known for the wide variety of appetizers served with their meals, so don't be intimidated with the price.  On this visit, we ordered pork and beef slices to grill, but had soup, eggs and vegetables to go with it.


Go!Kizip

I am yet to upload my first quarter of 2013 meals but already I am hungry just by looking back at the photos.  I will do that some other time as I go out to order myself Tapsilog at the store below.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...