Thursday, May 23, 2013

Literally Eating for 10 Hours

I never thought it could be possible until we did it ourselves last Sunday.
Me and my friends met up at Igmaan, Dampa Macapagal for lunch, and since they dont have desserts, we moved to Cafe Adriatico in Remedios, Malate around 2:30.  We ended having desserts around 5:30 and decided to get a massage that ended around 7:30 just in time for dinner at Romulo Cafe in Jupiter St. Makati.  We finished eating at 10:00pm.



Lunch at Igmaan:
Halaan Ginger Soup
Salt and Pepper Squid
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Crabs with Coconut Milk
Tanigue Ceviche
2 1.5L Pepsi

Desserts at Cafe Adriatico:
Tequila Chocolate Cake
Peanut Butter Sans Rival
Mango Balls Canonigo
Suman sa Lihiya
Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Salabat, Jasmine Tea

Dinner at Romulo Cafe:
Boneless Crispy Pata Binagoongan
Chicken Relleno
Laing
Lechon Sisig
Fried Suman
Mango Cake
Choc Nut Ice Cream
Turon a la Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...