Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ba Noi's, A New Vietnamese Restaurant in Kapitolyo

If you're looking for places to eat in Pasig outside the malls, then head for Kapitolyo in Pasig.  East Capitol Drive is becoming popular to foodies with different establishments offering a variety  of food options.

The latest addition to the restaurant row is Ba Noi's that serves Vietnamese food.  Parking can be a challenge especially during lunch hours. The interiors was simple. Wood furniture complimented the white walls decorated with black and white photographs of Vietnam.  I made a visit last Friday to try their Pho Bo (beef noodle) paired with Sub-zero San Mig Light.  I will definitely come back to sample the other items on their menu.

Check out Ba Nois on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ba.kitchen?fref=ts




Check out my other entries on the foodie finds in Kapitolyo.

Poco Deli
Kainan Augusto
CAB Cafe
Milky & Sunny
Cafe Juanita, Three Sisters and Thai Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...