Sunday, November 3, 2013

Foodie Find Kapitolyo: Epic Coffee Roastery

Just when we thought we have tried out every foodie establishment in Kapitolyo, Pasig comes Epic Coffee Roastery.


I work relatively close to the area, and I frequent the establishment along this street  for lunch or an afternoon coffee.  This Saturday, before visiting the dentist, we decided to have lunch at Three Sisters to satisfy our Barbecue and Java Rice food craving.  After the meal, I went out to consume a stick of cigarette, and there it was right in front of me Epic Coffee Roastery.

From the road, all you can see is a glimpse of the Cake Chiller and a Bicycle right at the window.  Inside, we were amazed with the rustic interiors using recycled wood and bricks, decorated with vintage accents.  It was hard to decide what to order from the cake stand because everything looks so good and tempting.  We tried the house brew and Cafe Macchiato that day and shared on a slice of Rainbow Cake.


To my officemates, if I'm not in my table, you know where to find me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...