Friday, November 8, 2013

My Favorite Things: Striptees

https://www.facebook.com/thestriptees

I was eavesdropping on a facebook conversation between friends looking for a particular design of tank top one afternoon.  That was how I was introduced to the link of their facebook account, and immediately I fell in love with their shirts that 2 days later, I ordered myself 2 pieces.

I just wished I found them sooner so that I could have worn them on my travels.  Anyway, I still have a few more trips coming and this would be one of my travel essential.

My first two tops!
Their collection!
Here's how to purchase:

Visit Striptees on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/thestriptees
Browse through their albums for available design.
Please PM them the item code/s that you want to order together with your contact number and claiming option. They will reply via PM to confirm your order. Incomplete details will not be processed.

You can choose from the following payment/pickup options:
- Meetup at Trinoma | SM North EDSA |Waltermart Munoz (Meetup Days: Tue, Thu, Sat Sun | Meetup times: 1pm, 3pm, and 7pm)
- LBC shipping (add Php140 for Manila, Php150 outside Manila). For shipping, payment must be made through BDO/BPI/LBC/Palawan Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...