Thursday, May 29, 2014

RampaDora the Explorer Maiden Voyage

Today I am officially launching the 1st tour package for RampaDora the Explorer Tours.

I want to cater mainly to the LGBT market offering affordable packages of road trips I have experienced myself.  I want to customise trips according to our lifestyle and interests, creating a balance of adventure, art and culture.  

What would set our tour group apart from the others is our attention to details.  

Playlist
Every road trip would have a playlist of songs depending on the destination and guest preferences.  
I wouldn't want be stuck on a 4 hour ride listening to rock and 80's new wave, or worst the Porkchop Duo Concert.

VANity Kit
We know how expensive it is to maintain that perfect skin complexion and we would not to destroy that.  Each van is equipped with sun protection essentials from sun blocks to umbrellas (in pink). We also have alcohol, wet wipes and toiletries to keep you feeling fresh.

Interactive
This is something I have observed from other tour groups.  Some function like a transport service bringing you from one point to the other.  With us, we will ensure that all guests will experience everything that the place has to offer and be immersed with the local culture.  Before each trip, we will research on the Must Visit, Must Eat, and Must Do!

I have chosen Taal Heritage Town as the first destination because of its rich history, unique landmarks and places to visit aside from the many activities you can do within the town.



Taal Heritage Town (June 28, 2014)
Pic Pac Package
(Pic Pac Package are for destinations suited for photography and sight seeing.  It can also be a festival)

06:00 AM Meet-up
07:00 AM ETD for Taal Town
10:00 AM ETA arrival in Taal Heritage Village

Day Tour

Museums
Leon Apacible House
Marcela Agoncillo House

Lunch
Tampuhan Cafe

House Hopping
Villa Tortuga
Casa Villavicencio with Snack
Galleria Taal housing the biggest collection of old cameras

Church Tour
Basilica of Saint Martin, the biggest church in Asia
Our Lady of Caysasay

5:00 PM  ETD for Manila

Inclusions:
Transportation, Guide Fees, Entrance Fees, Lunch and Snack.
Optional:
Photo in period costumes at Villa Tortuga (200php)
Climb the Bell Tower of the Basilica (50php)

Rate:
1500/pax minimum of 10

Email me at omarpalero@gmail.com for reservation and payment details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...