Monday, April 25, 2016

Fun at Work! The New Victoria Court Head Office


Many of you may have already seen this video since its release last month, and most would probably wonder what happens on daily basis.

The slide is my thinking tube.  I would sometimes lie inside the tube to think, or belt out a scream.  Its also a good spot for a selfie.



We are not confined to our tables.  On days when you feel down, you can work over a pile of bean bags.



Not feeling your usual self?  Not a problem, you can be someone else for the day, with matching headpiece!


Also, a stretch here would mean lifting yourself on the pull up bars in between tables.

We do genuinely have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...