Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My 3rd Rak of Aegis

The first time I watched Rak of Aegis was back in 2014.  Our company was asked to cater for the night dedicated to OPM or the Organisation ng Pilipinong Mang-aawit.  That was memorable, with the performance of the actual Aegis Band after the curtain call.  

The next one, the same year, was when we sponsored a show buyer.  Me and a couple of friends loved the musical so much, that in 2015, we decided to be show buyers ourselves selling the June 18 slot.

This year, I was given complimentary tickets from one of the musicals media partner Outrage.  I got to experience the story again, this time with a different set of casts.

Having seen it so many times, each performance is different, and each run offers something new to audience, with new songs and improvement to the production.

Rak of Aegis will run until August 28, 2016.

Tickets are available on Ticketworld



No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...