Monday, February 27, 2012

My Appearance on ANC Futute Perfect

Working with Victoria Court has as the Chief Designer has given me the opportunity to create thematic designs. We would like to be known as an Adult Disneyland through the design of the property as well as our product, which are mainly rooms.

Soon our projects have become popular not only to our guests but to the media as well. Our product has been featured in design publications namely Bluprint and has been the backdrop for concept shoots for PULP, FHM, UNO and Cosmopolitan. Just recently, Tony Velasco featured our Starship room in the ANC show Future Perfect. They were amazed at the extent on how we create details on making the design as true to the concept as possible.

Our designs for Victoria Court is limitless! We aim to be a venue for every person's fantasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...