Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Week with Diet Diva


I was overweight at the start of the year, and with my renewed gym membership, I was focused on gaining my ideal weight back.

To fast track my progress, I enrolled myself with Diet Diva.  Its a food delivery service that will deliver all your meals for 5 days all within the 1200 calorie limit using fresh and healthy ingredients.  I was only in the program for a week, but it jump started interest for eating healthy and counting my calories, and gave me an idea on the right portions.  I took it from there.

I would say, it has worked, especially if you devote time for exercise. As of the moment, I already lost 10 kilos. Although, I'm eating more lately, I would combat it with cardio!

Check out Diet Diva on Facebook!






No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...