Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Linear Dining

Juan Luna St. in Divisoria is my favourite place to look for upholstery materials.  Sometimes I would use leatherette intended for bags for an unconventional look to furniture.  
Every time I'm in the area, I would always eat at a small food house along the rows of the many canvass stores that lined the street.  
During lunch hour, the place gets full and sometimes I will just eat at the counter fronting the glass showcase with an 8 inch depth.
My plates of orders occupied the length of the showcase but my bill was less than a hundred pesos.

My Kiampong, Lechon Kawali, Free Soup, Meatballs, Adobo Egg, and Sofdrink all for less than 100php.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts