Thursday, August 21, 2014

Linear Dining

Juan Luna St. in Divisoria is my favourite place to look for upholstery materials.  Sometimes I would use leatherette intended for bags for an unconventional look to furniture.  
Every time I'm in the area, I would always eat at a small food house along the rows of the many canvass stores that lined the street.  
During lunch hour, the place gets full and sometimes I will just eat at the counter fronting the glass showcase with an 8 inch depth.
My plates of orders occupied the length of the showcase but my bill was less than a hundred pesos.

My Kiampong, Lechon Kawali, Free Soup, Meatballs, Adobo Egg, and Sofdrink all for less than 100php.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...