Monday, January 5, 2015

Getting Into the 52 Week Money Challenge

Just yesterday, my partner shared with me the link to the 52 Week Money Challenge.  It was very timely, since I just finished my New Years resolution Post, and saving was my biggest challenge.

I decided to start with the 100 peso increment.

Source: http://ph.theasianparent.com/52-week-money-challenge-philippines/
Instead of using a piggy bank, I am using a cash card (RCBC My Wallet) that I got from my bank (RCBC) for 100 pesos which I can access online.  Keep your pin secured elsewhere, so you don't get tempted to withdraw.  My initial deposit of 100 pesos is transferred  just this afternoon.  51 weeks and 137,700 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...