Monday, January 26, 2015

Miss Universe Viewing Parties at Victoria Court

I'm not really into pageants.  It's something I would watch only when I have the chance.  That was until I met my partner.  

It was through him that I was introduced to a group of people who lives and breathes pageants.

Now, we're not contented on watching local pageants on TV but would really make an effort to see it live.

That is the reason why, for the 63rd Miss Universe, I suggested to my boss that we tap the pageant market for viewing parties.

Since it was my idea, they put me in charge of the concept and the production.

With the help of the talented Group Digicrack under the direction of Blake Sarion, this is what we came up with.

My crowning moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...