Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ANTITEASIS, The Perfect Way to End A Meal at Maginhawa

From my previous Maginhawa St. food trip blog entry, I mentioned that Jeepney Boodle Fight has 2 establishment between them. One of them is Antiteasis.  

It's the perfect place to end a meal or prepare you to the next.  You just hop next door for dessert and their freshly brewed teas and coffee.  I tried the apple and basil smoothie (100 pesos), and my friends had the french pressed coffee (65 pesos).  They also have mini doughnuts and bagels.  Check on the chalkboard for their daily offering.

With their diverse collection of books, you can't help but extend your stay as you immerse yourself in a novel or just lounge with your friends.


My Apple Basil Smoothie!
Red Velvet Cupcake (40pesos)  This so good!
 Watch out for the surprise at the centre!
The owners love for reading is exemplified in their collection!
Lounge at your perfect corner.
Found Mine!
Visit Antiteasis at Unit 154C Maginhawa St. Sikatuna Village, Quezon City.
and the Facebook page here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...