Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

ASEAN Traveller Pro Foodie Entry


I recently got back from a short trip to Bangkok and Siam Reap.  Since I'm on a budget and want to make the most out of my 4 day 3 night adventure, my itinerary is limited to what's commonly visited. I made a promise to come back and really take time to explore the culture, sights and most importantly, The Food.  I chanced upon Air Asia's search for the ASEAN Traveller on my Facebook timeline and immediately prepared my video entry.

This is what I came up with:



Now I'm crossing my fingers hoping to get chosen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts