Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Mam Tanya

Happy Birthday Mam Tanz!



I wanted to post our first picture together.
This is not our best photo but this is our first.  I'm sure there are older pics, but they're either deleted or hidden in some other album.

I grabbed this from Dara.  Maybe Joy has more.

In the process of browsing picture after picture in my timeline, I was able to look back on the years you have not only been my boss, but family as well.

You're there in the worst times of my life, and you have played a significant role in my successes.

I will forever be thankful to God for allowing you to share you're generosity, knowledge, and patience, not only to me, but to a lot of people.

Thank you for everything.  Happy Birthday Mam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...