Friday, July 10, 2015

Bon Banhmi, Something Vietnamese Around the Corner

Bon Banhmi, located along Mayapis St. San Antonio, Makati City

I thought I have tried everything around my neighbourhood in Barangay Palanan and San Antonio in Makati, that was until I found Bon Banhmi as one of the suggested food places in Foursquare.  Foursquare is a mobile application that recommends interesting places within your vicinity.

Its only 500 meters away from where I was, and in just minutes, I was in front of the store.  They only offer Banhmi, a Vietnamese sandwich made of baguette filled with vegetables and your choice of protein.

It's best enjoyed in the restaurant when its still warm and crispy.   I happened to bring home mine, and is a bit chewy when I finally get to sink my teeth into one.  Nevertheless, its a good healthy alternative to what I usually enjoy in the neighborhood.

You can watch them prepare the sandwich on site!


The different Banhmi variants at a very affordable price.

My Chicken Banhmi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...