Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Bon Banhmi, Something Vietnamese Around the Corner

Bon Banhmi, located along Mayapis St. San Antonio, Makati City

I thought I have tried everything around my neighbourhood in Barangay Palanan and San Antonio in Makati, that was until I found Bon Banhmi as one of the suggested food places in Foursquare.  Foursquare is a mobile application that recommends interesting places within your vicinity.

Its only 500 meters away from where I was, and in just minutes, I was in front of the store.  They only offer Banhmi, a Vietnamese sandwich made of baguette filled with vegetables and your choice of protein.

It's best enjoyed in the restaurant when its still warm and crispy.   I happened to bring home mine, and is a bit chewy when I finally get to sink my teeth into one.  Nevertheless, its a good healthy alternative to what I usually enjoy in the neighborhood.

You can watch them prepare the sandwich on site!


The different Banhmi variants at a very affordable price.

My Chicken Banhmi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts