Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Meaningful Afternoon at Asilo de San Vicente de Paul



I decided to forego of my Bacolod trip over the weekend because of my pending work.  I need to set up a booth at One Esplanade, plus, it would also mean that I would miss our annual visit to Asilo de San Vicente de Paul.

The Asilo takes care of around 40 orphans, some of whom, we have seen grow year after year.  This would be our fifth year celebrating "Ken Estioko Day" as a tribute to my professional organisation charter president.  Since it also falls just days apart of my birthday, I would also take the opportunity to share my time as a gesture of gratitude for the blessing I have received the past year.

In spite of not having enough sleep, I was excited to reunite with these kids.  As expected, they were very accommodating and had fun with games organised by the chapter.

Looking forward to our 6th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...