Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Birthday


A week has passed since my birthday.  My partner flew in from Cebu so we can celebrate the weekend prior and to be with me a few hours on the day itself.  I spent the rest of the morning at work, but as soon as I went home, finding the house empty,  I realised that I haven't made my birthday wish.

Luckily our apartment is just above a bakery and bought myself a slice of roll, and grabbed the candle we normally use when the electricity is out.

I just thanked the Lord for all his blessings.  The greetings I have received from Facebook and phone is so overwhelming.  I feel the sincere care and love from everyone.  Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...