Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Birthday


A week has passed since my birthday.  My partner flew in from Cebu so we can celebrate the weekend prior and to be with me a few hours on the day itself.  I spent the rest of the morning at work, but as soon as I went home, finding the house empty,  I realised that I haven't made my birthday wish.

Luckily our apartment is just above a bakery and bought myself a slice of roll, and grabbed the candle we normally use when the electricity is out.

I just thanked the Lord for all his blessings.  The greetings I have received from Facebook and phone is so overwhelming.  I feel the sincere care and love from everyone.  Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts