Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Live Blog: Sagada

In anticipation of the inconvenience APEC would cost, plus the fact that my original flight to Cagayan de Oro got cancelled, i booked myself direct bus trip to Sagada.  Coda Lines now offer direct trip daily leaving Quezon City at 9PM. The fare cost is 750 pesos, but with my PWD discount, its only 575.

At the terminal, the seats got chaotic as i was transferred to a different bus. A friend of mine who decided to join me the last minute got a seat on my original bus. We're travelling on different buses. We did not mind, since we're not seted together anyway.

I just hope that everything else would go smoothly after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...