Sunday, February 7, 2016

Can I Get a Manila? Pubcraaaawl!!!!



The same group that's turning strangers into friends and giving the best night life experience in Boracay is now back in Manila.

A few weeks after the announcement of Manila Pubrawl, all the slot for the relaunch has been filled up.  I literally beg to be included and they we're kind enough to accommodate me.

I made the mistake of going to the old location of Chihuahua Mexican Grill in front of A. Venue along Makati Avenue, but the new meet up location is at Z Hostel.  Make sure you're there by 8PM.

Similar to Boracay Pubcrawl, shirts were given which you can jazz up any way you want to, a shot glass, baller and stubs for free shots on 5 different locations within the Burgos District.  There are rules, games, and challenges you need to accomplish along the way, all designed to turn strangers into friends. I don't want to give out too much information.  It's for you to experience.

Manila Pubcrawl partners for this run is Z Hostel, Lokal Hostel, Filling Station, CafĂ© Curieux and Club Royal.

Make sure to bring extra cash to sample the special offers from these partner establishments.

I came alone, but at the end of the night, met awesome new friends, discovered new hang out places, and laughed a lot.  Truly one of the best party night ever!



Happening every Saturday!
Reserve your slots now at
www.pubcrawl.ph/booking

Limited 50% off on the first 40 people!

(Regular price: 990)

Contact Nos:
0917 795 4799
0908 444 9426


Photo Credits: https://www.facebook.com/ManilaPubCrawl/?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...