Tuesday, February 9, 2016

SUTUKIL at Isla Sugbu Seafood City

I have been visiting Cebu on a monthly basis the past few months, and we try to discover places to eat each time.

This, we tried out SUTUKIL at the Grand Cebu Convention Center.  It was their lamp post banners that prompted me to visit the place.  They're all over the city.


As it turns out, SUTUKIL is just a special offer at the Isla Sugbu Seafood City.  You get to choose from 4 different packages enough to feed 4 person for 1600 pesos.  It comes with an appetiser, an additional dish and the rice platter.

We got Package A, that included Fish SUgba (Grilled Fish), Shrimp Tula (Shrimp on Broth), and Fish   KILaw (Fish Ceviche).   The appetiser was a seaweed salad and the additional dish was grilled chicken.  You may opt to choose the type of seafood with the other packages.


You can also choose from the selection of seafood on their mini market and have it prepared anyway you like.


It was a welcomed Cheat Meal after starving myself for last 2 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...