Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas at the Asia's Latin City, ZAMBOANGA!!!

Actually, I arrived a day after Christmas coming from a 12 hour layover in Cebu.  The moment I was picked up at the airport around 5:30 am, we started our early morning tour of the city.  This provided me a different perspective of what the city looks like without the traffic and the throngs of people common during the day.

Our first stop was at Jimmy's famous for their Satti.  The spicy gravy would really perk you up in the morning.
I was also showed the famous landmarks like the Cathedral beside the century old Ateneo de Zamboanga.
We also stopped by the Master's bakery famous for their baked goodies and bread.
After breakfast, I rested for a few hours, and around 4PM, We went back to Fort Pilar to offer prayers and selfish at it may seem, for a miracle that my phone be returned!  Just in time for sunset.

We went home for dinner, but went back again to the downtown, this time to see the City Hall at night and Paseo for the dancing fountain which shows every hour at night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...