Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Pink Sands of Sta. Cruz Island, Zamboanga City

Finally, i get to cross this out of my must visit beach!
Going there is surprisingly safe and convenient. Boat fare costs 1000php intended for a group of 10, round trip. It's still 1k if your going less, like us, since they charge per group. Additional fee at the ferry terminal in Paseo del Mar is 25php/pax, and cottage on the island is 100php. It's better that you bring your food and drinks, since there are no establishments on the island. There are toilets though!
The ferry continously bring passengers to and from the island starting at 7am until 4pm, no reservation needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...