Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 2 of Alindog Pagbigyan Mo Na Ko Program

Notice how I started my blog with Day 2, since Day 1 didn't happen.

Last Saturday, I was so eager to clean out my closet, that I started at 10PM and ended at 6AM Sunday morning.  I had very little sleep that day, not to mention that we would be spending the night at Las Pinas.

Monday morning, I was so tired and felt useless should I come to work that I asked to be excused. Since I was in a hospital that morning, I took the opportunity to get a check up.  In short, I spent the afternoon of Day 1 sleeping.

Today is my Day 2, and was scheduled to do a 20minute continuous cardio workout.

I left the office early, 10 minutes past  6 to drive myself to Slimmers World, Pasay Road.  Surprisingly, the traffic cooperated with me that I was in Ayala Center at 7PM.  Please note that Park Square is now closed and the nearest parking lot would be Thomas Square beside Raffles, if your coming from EDSA, turning right at Pasay Road.

My 20 minute cross training got interrupted since another person reserved it for 7:30.  I was 12 minutes into the workout.  I was able to transfer and continue the other 10 minute at another machine.

I was able to grab myself a few healthy stuff for dinner at SM after the workout.

Day 2 Meals

Breakfast
Hamdesal from Mcdo and Coffee

Lunch
Grilled Fish, Side Salad, 1/3 of a grilled corn cob and fesh calamansi juice

Afternoon Snack
2 Saging na Saba

Dinner
1 cup Pesto Pasta
1/2 Chicken Breast
1 cup Vegetable Soup

I intend to workout first thing tomorrow morning, and the program states that I should have 7-9 hours of sleep.  I only have less than an hour before bedtime, and hopefully Day 3 would go as I planned. Tomorrow is my back and chest day!  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...