Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 3 of Alindog Pagbigyan Mo Na Ko Program

At last, I'm on my track to the healthier new me.

I managed to sleep before 12MN and was up by 6:30.  I struggled to sleep for another hour, since I was required a minimum of 7 hours worth of sleep, but decided to have breakfast instead.  I ate the other half of the chicken breast left over from dinner and 3 spoonful of pasta.

By 7:30 AM, I was at the gym.  It was a challenge trying to find a parking space, even at that early in the morning.

I was able to do my chest and back workout.  Its been close to 8 months from the last time I went to the gym and my stats are low.  But, that's expected, after all, this just the 3rd day.


My Meals:
Breakfast
1/2 Chicken Breast
3 spoonful of pesto pasta (leftover from dinner)

Morning Snack
Fruit Juice

Lunch
Low Calorie Chicken
Calamansi Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts