Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 3 of Alindog Pagbigyan Mo Na Ko Program

At last, I'm on my track to the healthier new me.

I managed to sleep before 12MN and was up by 6:30.  I struggled to sleep for another hour, since I was required a minimum of 7 hours worth of sleep, but decided to have breakfast instead.  I ate the other half of the chicken breast left over from dinner and 3 spoonful of pasta.

By 7:30 AM, I was at the gym.  It was a challenge trying to find a parking space, even at that early in the morning.

I was able to do my chest and back workout.  Its been close to 8 months from the last time I went to the gym and my stats are low.  But, that's expected, after all, this just the 3rd day.


My Meals:
Breakfast
1/2 Chicken Breast
3 spoonful of pesto pasta (leftover from dinner)

Morning Snack
Fruit Juice

Lunch
Low Calorie Chicken
Calamansi Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...