Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bellinis, One More Chance in Cubao Expo

On the same Saturday that we went to Antipolo, we still have a dinner meeting to attend to.  We were in charge of recommending the place to eat.  We were running out options until we thought of recommending Bellini's inside Cubao Expo.

This would not be my first time to visit the restaurant and Cubao Expo.  There was a time in my life that I was there almost every night for a bottle or two of Red Horse at Mogwai.  But since the place closed down, my visit becomes less and less and this return is long overdue.

Our first time at Bellini's was influenced by the movie "One More Chance" starring John Lloyd Cruz and  Bea Alonzo.  This is their hang out place in the film.

Inside, its as if you've been instantly transported to Italy with the brick accents and paintings that covers every inch of the wall and ceiling.  Models of Italy's landmarks also adorns the walls.  Unfortunately I was not able to take a photo of the Interiors because I was so excited with the food.

Our corner table at Bellini's, Photo grabbed from http://desarellano.wordpress.com

 As what the name implies, they serve authentic Italian dishes.  The have a wide selection of Appetizers, Pizza and Pasta.  On our visit, a singer/musician was playing love classics.  Waiters are prompt to attend to our needs plus the Italian owner drops by at our table to make sure were having a great time. A bottle of Red complimented the meals we ordered.

Dinner lasted longer than usual,  but it usually does in a nice restaurant, great meal and the best company of friends.


Four Meat Pizza
Tuna Pasta
Spinach and Ham Ravioli



No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...