Thursday, June 15, 2023

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1r-l88litZsL-jSshDpDhPqNcyGJMSHG7

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM.

My original intention was to work out at 8AM so I can be able to attend my 10 AM meeting.  But since, I need to catch up on sleep, I woke up late and did my work out at noon.

I did a few back exercises, walk on the thread mill and swim for 30 minutes. 



I arrived at Work Haven around 3:30PM.  Decided to try the gym before resuming my work from 4PM to 8:30 in the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...