Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Las Casas de Acuzar

It was two years ago when I first visited Las Casas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan.  It's a place every Filipino Architecture enthusiast should visit and this year, I'm making this visit possible for my chapter, The UAP-Manila Corinthian Chapter.

Also, I have a better camera now.  Time to put my photography skills into practice.

I always pass by this house in Binondo, when it was still in its original location at the corner of Penarubia St.  It's nice that Las Casas gave it a new life as Casa Byzantina converting it to a luxury accommodation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts