Monday, September 23, 2013

Santol Bowl Prawn Curry

My bestfriend, the famous event stylist Teddy Manuel is not only creative in executing dream parties but is also daring when it comes to meal preparations.

Here's the recipe for his Prawn Curry flavored and served in a Santol Bowl.   I was'nt able to taste the dish, but let me know if you ever did try preparing it yourself.

Picture and Recipe grabbed from Teddy Manuel of Flowers and Events!

Ingredients:

Medium Size Santol
Ginger
Garlic
Water
Yellow Curry Paste
Prawns, shelled and deveined
Salt and Sugar

How to prepare:

Slice the Santol from the top leaving the stem as the handle.  Prepare the Santol bowl by scooping out the meat and seed. Place the skin and lid in cold water to prevent discoloration. Sauté ginger and garlic then add the chopped santol meat and seeds.  Next, add water and let it simmer for a few minutes  before adding the yellow curry paste. Add the prawns and cook until tender. Season with salt and a little sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...