Monday, November 18, 2013

Foodie Finds in Kapitolyo Pasig: Ba Noi's

This is actually my 2nd visit to Ba Noi's.  The first time, I find the meals a bit pricey for a single person out for lunch.  But on this visit, since am with my partner, and most of the restaurants in the area are closed for mid-afternoons on Sunday, I decided to give it a 2nd chance.  We ended up having a bill of almost 1k.  The food was great, but still a bit expensive.

Fresh Spring Rolls (195 Pesos)

Pho Bo, Split into two (260 pesos)

Ga Kho Cari Xa (Braised chicken slowly cooked in lemongrass and curry powder, infused with fresh chillies, shallots and spring onions. Best for hot food lovers 250 pesos)  and Vietnamese Rice (90 pesos each)


The restaurants quaint interiors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...