Visited the exhibition for the first time last year, and the lanterns were just a spectacle to see! Check out the dates for this year or better yet, include a tour of Pampanga with my itinerary!
• Dec 15 to 21, 2013 · 7 PM · Robinsons Starmills, CSFP
• Dec 25, 2013 to Jan 3, 2014 · 7 PM · Robinsons Starmills, CSFP
• Dec 22, 2013 · 7 PM · Telabastagan, CSFP
• Dec 23, 2013 · 7 PM · Greenfields, Sindalan, CSFP
• Dec 24, 2013 · 11 PM · City Proper, CSFP
• Dec 27, 2013 · Nepo Center, Angeles City
• Dec 28 to 29, 2013 · Marquee Mall, Angeles City
You can read about my 2012 visit on this link:
Travelling to Sagada is now made more convenient with a direct bus from CODA Lines . Operation started just last October, and they boast of...
The year has just started, and I have been constantly traveling all the weekends that passed. We spent New Year in Baguio, followed buy a tr...
We are big fans of eat all you can buffets. Name it, chances are, we've tried them! Of all the places we've eaten, our most valu...
Being the Chief Designer, each thematic room is a challenge. One work afternoon, I was called by my boss for another Design Challenge. He ...
--> View of Manila by Night Unfortunately, I still need to report for work on a Sunday. Once a month, we take turns on insp...