Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Unsolicited Thoughts on MJ Lastimosa and 63rd Miss Universe Pageant

From here onwards, most of the events that will happen in the pageant is beyond our control.  I can't help but feel sad when I see posts of Filipinos on social networks predicting the winner and its not Philippines.  The gown, and national costume, as much as we hate it is a thing of the past.  There's nothing we can do about it.  Maybe in future pageants, yes!  But for now, the only thing we are in control of is our capacity to influence and to be proud of our country and candidate.  


That's why as a Filipino, I continuously hope of the best for MJ. I choose not to give up on her chances.  I'm not really a pageant expert, so I can't really assess my top 15, all the more a top 5.  But I am claiming that the 63rd Miss Universe is Philippines MJ Lastimosa. #mjalltheway #mjforthewin

no claims over the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...