Sunday, February 8, 2015

Guilt Free Eating at Enchanted Farm Cafe

No matter how hard we delay it, age has it way of catching up on us.  My partners sudden surge of blood pressure recently made us re-think our eating habits.

Now were more careful on the food we eat and is in the lookout for healthy establishments.  This weekend, my morning errand took me to Quezon City and took the opportunity to visit Enchanted Farm Cafe in Commonwealth Ave.

Google maps pointed us to Feria St., but its actually right pass that corner in the same building of Human Nature where natural personal care products are sold.  

I have been to Enchanted Farm in Bulacan, but they don't offer the same menu as what they have at the cafe.  Maybe they do, but during my visit, they have a set buffet.

The cafe is located on the upper floor of the building.  The interior was charming with wooden tables and chairs, and accents made from bamboo and other natural materials.  Shelves displaying products made from the Bulacan farm occupies two large walls.  


For this visit, we tried the Farm Fresh Salad, because my partner is really serious on the low fat diet, and I'm having the Tomato and Basil Pasta.  We also ordered the Crispy Mushroom as recommended by the cafe manager.

Photo grabbed form EF Cafe FB Page
Click on the photo to visit their EF Cafe's FB Page

Our meals arrived after a few minutes. 

Our salad is served with Calamansi Vinaigrette and Camote Fries on the side.
My pasta is topped with Feta cheese with side salad in Calamansi Vinaigrette
I would have wanted to try more of the items in the menu, but were late for another appointment.  We are definitely coming back.  Where else can you eat something healthy, at the same time help local farmers and activities of Gawad Kalinga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...