Friday, October 30, 2015

Love Locks in Victoria Court Pasig


I have always dreamt of visiting Paris and among my to do list is getting love locks for me and my partner at the Pont des Arts bridge.  Saving for our dream vacation would still take a few years.

I was so happy that Victoria Court Pasig, gives that opportunity to their guests.  Every stay or party at the Moulin Rouge Suite entitles the couple a pair of lovelocks that you can place on the balcony railing or the free standing letters that spells LOVE on the garage.  You also get to take home the keys.

We want to be the first few in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...