Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Designing Trim & Beyond in Pampanga


Being the Chief Designer for Victoria Court on my 1st 8 years before moving to the Marketing Department, I was challenged to create designs for the banner themed rooms that made the brand popular.  That's why I didn't expect that my last two projects for the company would be a Salon and Restaurant for our business expansion.

I had valuable learnings during my last two months, I never realized before.  Not only was I asked to design it, I was literally asked to supervise, monitor and project manage the construction.

I have never been so immersed in the construction process until this last 2 projects.

I literally purchase all the materials, monitor workmanship, and solve unexpected problems encountered on site.  I think I came out as a better Architect after this experience.

1st Week Progress


2nd Week Progress

3rd Week Progress


4th Week Progress









Final Output






Trim and Beyond is located along Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Brgy. Cutcut, Angeles City
Beside Runningman Fitness Center







No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...