Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Mole in Foot, Crocodile in the Belly.... For people like me who can't stay put and can't get full!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Designing Trim & Beyond in Pampanga


Being the Chief Designer for Victoria Court on my 1st 8 years before moving to the Marketing Department, I was challenged to create designs for the banner themed rooms that made the brand popular.  That's why I didn't expect that my last two projects for the company would be a Salon and Restaurant for our business expansion.

I had valuable learnings during my last two months, I never realized before.  Not only was I asked to design it, I was literally asked to supervise, monitor and project manage the construction.

I have never been so immersed in the construction process until this last 2 projects.

I literally purchase all the materials, monitor workmanship, and solve unexpected problems encountered on site.  I think I came out as a better Architect after this experience.

1st Week Progress


2nd Week Progress

3rd Week Progress


4th Week Progress









Final Output






Trim and Beyond is located along Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Brgy. Cutcut, Angeles City
Beside Runningman Fitness Center







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts