Tuesday, October 15, 2013

One More Chance at Puerto Princesa and El Nido

This would be my second time to visit Puerto Princesa.  I spent Valentines day this year in the city to attend the Architect's Assembly.  That's why I was surprised that the National Summit for Architects will also be held in Puerto Princesa.

I was not able to see much during my first visit.  I arrived late the first day that the only thing left for me to do was to check in at my Hotel and explore the night life at a local bar just to let Valentines Day Pass.  On the second day, we checked in again to our assigned hotels and joined the Amazing Race around the city in the afternoon. Although we came in 2nd and was able to visit most of the city's attraction, I wasn't able to take photos and got nothing to show for my tour.

The second day was spent attending seminars that I hosted and the fellowship at Microtel Resort Beach Area in the evening.  Still I have nothing to show for my trip other than a few sunset shots.  I wasn't even able to visit the must visit foodie places like Ka Lui's.

This trip is my second chance to explore as many attraction of the province as I can.  This  time, I will skip the underground river to give way to my dream destination, El Nido.  Here is my planned 5D/4N Puerto Princesa - El Nido itinerary:

Day 1 October 24, 2013
11:15 AM ETA Puerto Princesa
11:30 AM Check-in at My Hotel (Options is at Island Stay 950php single  or Yin and Yang 850 fan room)
I'm considering the Cheap Accommodation list of Journeying James
12:00 NN Lunch at Viet Ville
1:00   PM City Tour (Look for a Tourism accredited Tricycle, Jesus Uy 09202390274)
5:00   PM Back in the City
7:00   PM Dinner at Ka Lui's
9:00   PM Night Out

Day 2 October 25, 2013
7:00   AM Breakfast
12:00 NN Check-out at Register at the Summit (Legend Hotel)
1:00   PM Chapter Presidents Assembly
2:00   PM Check-in
6:30   PM Welcome Dinner

Day 3 October 26, 2013
8:00 AM  Honda Bay Tour
3:00 PM Back at Puerto Princesa
10:00 PM Night Trip to El Nido

Day 4 October 27, 2013
4:00 AM Arrival at El Nido
6:00 AM Breakfast
8:00 AM El Nido Tour A
5:00 PM  Back at the Resort
7:00 PM Dinner

Day 5 October 28, 2013
5:30 AM Morning Trip to Puerto Princesa
12:00 NN Flight Back to Manila

Hope all goes well according to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...