Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Metro Manila Bucket List Challenge


Exploring the country especially all of the 81 provinces can be overwhelming and expensive.  For the city residents like me, lets start by exploring our environs. 
For a person that lived in Metro Manila all my life, its only very recent that I have explored areas outside of my place of residence and work. 

Metro Manila Cities

  • Caloocan
  • Las Pinas
  • Makati
  • Malabon
  • Mandaluyong
  • City of Manila
  • Marikina
  • Muntinlupa
  • Navotas
  • Paranaque
  • Pasay
  • Pasig
  • Quezon City
  • San Juan
  • Taguig
  • Valenzuela

Metro Manila Municipality

  • Pateros

Have you been to all the cities and municipalities of Metro Manila?

Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...