2. Walk along the walls of Intramuros and explore all the attractions within the walled city. I suggest that you start on the side near the Immigration office where a Starbucks in now located. It will take you around passing by the Universities, Historical Buildings. Bulwarks, Plaza, Entrances and Parks. When you reach the side of San Agustin Complex, take the time to visist the church, museum, and the Casa Manila Complex, then walk your way towards Manila Cathedral and also explore Fort Santiago. The best time to come would be on the founding date of Intramuros Administration since all entrance fee is waived and during the Grand Marian Procession during the first sunday of December where more than a hundred Marian Images from all over the country are paraded on the streets.
3. I would have to create a separate entry for San Agustin Church being one of UNESCO Heritage Churches since I intend to complete all those included from the Philippines.
4. Visit Malacanang Palace and Explore Old Quiapo and Dine at La Cocina de Tita Moning.
9. Shop and Dine at Bonifacio High Street.
10. Catch the Sunset at Roxas Boulevard.