Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cruise to Boracay!

My officemates got crazy about the recent 90% off promo of Cebu Pacific.  Fortunately, I was able to secure my trips for September and October on their previous promo.  My friends got a one way ticket for Busuanga on September, but wasnt able to get a promo fare for the return flight.

This prompted me to search for the ferry schedule from Coron to Manila.  As I was browsing, I chanced upon this photo (on the left) announcing a direct sail from Batangas Port to Caticlan.  What got me more excited was the cruise style accommodation.  I've tried the RORO route from Manila, but the 12 hour sea and land transfers are very exhausting.  I was ready to book a trip the next day and called their hotline numbers (02-5287000).  The ferry leaves Batangas at 8PM daily and leaves Caticlan at 8AM everyday.  Travel time is approximately 9 hours and the fare cost less than 900 pesos per person one way.  The trip did not push thru due to conflict in schedule with my companion, but now I'm thinking of going on the next long weekend after Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...