62. Kayak or Island Hopping at the Hundred Island National Park
63. Snorkel and check-out the giant clams of Silaki Island
64. Enjoy the sun and sand of Patar Beach in Bolinao
65. Sample the Boneless Bangus
66. Check out the Lighthouse of Bolinao
67. Go on a pilgrimage to the Our Lady of Manaoag
Finished Wall I'm crazy about bricks, but the cost and effort to install them is outrageous. I was able to get the look that I wan...
Travelling to Sagada is now made more convenient with a direct bus from CODA Lines . Operation started just last October, and they boast of...
The year has just started, and I have been constantly traveling all the weekends that passed. We spent New Year in Baguio, followed buy a tr...