Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hallerr Baler! Day 03

I wasn't able to sleep much by Day 03.  We were up until about 5 AM sharing stories over shots of Tumbanog.

I think it was around 10 AM that I got up.  Some had already went for their morning surfing lessons while the others took their breakfast.  Since its mid morning already, I together with 3 others decided to just prepare for lunch and pack my stuff.


For this meal, we went to Gerry Shan's Place just beside our favorite Yolly's Ihaw Ihaw.  They were still closed when we arrived, but decided to just stay and wait for them to open.  Another Eat All You Can restaurant but costs 199 pesos including drinks.  I wasn't able to take a picture of the buffet, but their selection includes seafood and Filipino meat dishes.  It was a good deal for the price.

After lunch, we went back to the Transient House to prepare for check out making sure we didn't leave anything.


The first place we visited was the Museo de Baler.  It was closed when we arrived.  Maybe because its a Holiday.  We just took the opportunity to explore the Park and the structures around it.  Including the Jollibee stand across.

Museo de Baler, closed on Holidays.

A replica of the original house of Pres. Manuel L. Quezon
Only in Baler.  Peanut Cheese flavoured Ice Cream
A new addition to the Plaza.  You need to get in line for a solo shot.
A cheeseburger here costs 43 pesos.  I'm not sure if its the same in Manila.

After exploring the main Plaza, we then drop by the house of Dona Aurora Quezon, but it’s also closed.  Instead, we continued the tour with a visit to the Pasalubong Center.  Here you will find shirts and delicacies of the province at reasonable prices.  I dint get anything from here.  My mind was set on taking home the same Suman I enjoyed at the Hungry Surfer's breakfast buffet.  I was told that they sell them cheap at the town of Maria Aurora.

Goods found at the Pasalubong Center.

Before continuing our journey home, we made a stop at the Balete Park also in Aurora.  Here stands a huge Balete Tree.   What make the visit fun were the trick shots done by guides capturing the magnitude of the size of this attraction.




Our last stop for the province of Aurora was the Souvenir Stalls at the town of Maria Aurora.  Among the items sold here are wood products, shirts, carved items, and of course the Suman that became my favorite breakfast dessert.

It was almost 9 PM when we reached Cabanutuan for a quick stop to have dinner arriving in Manila around Midnight.



Contact Roadtrip Travel for your own adventure!

FOR INQUIRIES, you may message us thru our FB page
www.facebook.com/1983roadtrip
Tel - 470-9956
CP - 0908-8814208
0921-6512065
0921-6405954
Related post:

Haller Baler! Day 01
Haller Baler! Day 02


No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...