Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Antipolo Rediscovered Part 3: Cafe Lupe

-->
PintoArt Museum was a great discovery for us.  It restores my faith of Art in the Philippines.  

We took the same route back until we reached the main road, but instead of taking the Ortigas Extension road, we opted to take the Sumulong Highway to see the view Antipolo is known for.  We passed by a lot of establishments where the higher view is appreciated, but the roadwork and steep road made it difficult for me to make turns and ended up at Cafe Lupe, just a few meters before Masinag.

On the same complex is where you'll find Wensha, which we previously visited.  Thirsty from the tour of the Museum, we got ourselves cold refreshments and beer for me, paired with pizza.

We would have stayed to watch the sunset and the night lights, but was committed for a dinner get together with friends which I will write about on my next entry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...