With less than 30 minutes to go before 2015, my last post for the year would have to be my monthly highlights!
1. New Year in Baguio
2. Beach Hunting: Borawan in Quezon and Playa in Bataan
3. Renewed my Fitness First gym Membership
4. Took a packaged tour of Davao
1. Enrolled in a Diet Diva Meal Delivery
2. Watched Regine's Valentine Concert
1. My First Tattoo
2. District Assembly in Subic
3. Rak of Aegis
1. Beyonce at the National Convention for Architects
2. Puerto Galera for Holy week
3. Zumba Video
1. Climbed Mt. Daguldol
2. Priscilla Queen of the Dessert
3. Pahiyas Festival
1. Induction as President for the 2nd Term
1. District Induction
2. Nanay in Manila
3. Mayad Studios
1. First Time Surfing
2. First time in Baler
3. Rak of Aegis Again
1. Visited GK Enchanted Farm
2. Chapter Anniversary
1. Visited El Nido and Puerto Princesa in Palawan
2. V Party Series
1. Rock of Ages
2. Gotten to know the kids of Chosen Children Village
1. Greenlight Movement
2. Tour of Zamboanga Peninsula
Had so many things to be thankful for!
Looking forward to a great 2015!
Travelling to Sagada is now made more convenient with a direct bus from CODA Lines . Operation started just last October, and they boast of...
The year has just started, and I have been constantly traveling all the weekends that passed. We spent New Year in Baguio, followed buy a tr...
We are big fans of eat all you can buffets. Name it, chances are, we've tried them! Of all the places we've eaten, our most valu...
Being the Chief Designer, each thematic room is a challenge. One work afternoon, I was called by my boss for another Design Challenge. He ...
--> View of Manila by Night Unfortunately, I still need to report for work on a Sunday. Once a month, we take turns on insp...