Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2014 Highlights

With less than 30 minutes to go before 2015, my last post for the year would have to be my monthly highlights!

January
1. New Year in Baguio
2. Beach Hunting: Borawan in Quezon and Playa in Bataan
3. Renewed my Fitness First gym Membership
4. Took a packaged tour of Davao

February
1. Enrolled in a Diet Diva Meal Delivery
2. Watched Regine's Valentine Concert

March
1. My First Tattoo

2. District Assembly in Subic
3. Rak of Aegis

April
1. Beyonce at the National Convention for Architects
2. Puerto Galera for Holy week
3. Zumba Video

May
1. Climbed Mt. Daguldol
2. Priscilla Queen of the Dessert
3. Pahiyas Festival

June
1. Induction as President for the 2nd Term

July
1. District Induction
2. Nanay in Manila
3. Mayad Studios

August
1. First Time Surfing
2. First time in Baler
3. Rak of Aegis Again

September
1. Visited GK Enchanted Farm
2. Chapter Anniversary

October
1. Visited El Nido and Puerto Princesa in Palawan
2. V Party Series

November
1. Rock of Ages
2. Gotten to know the kids of Chosen Children Village

December
1. Greenlight Movement
2. Tour of Zamboanga Peninsula

Had so many things to be thankful for!

Looking forward to a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 2: My Fitness Journey

Im slowly regaining my desired sleeping pattern.  I was able to sleep before midnight and woke up around 9AM. My original intention was to w...